Sunday, April 12, 2009

Amazing Race

God I hope those two dumb cow redheads get eliminated- I hate them. Yes yell at the locals- you dumb cow. I HATE THEM!!! They are great examples of why Americans are hated worldwide

Ok this roadblock would be hell on earth!! I can assemble things but it takes me a LONG time and a lot of trial and error. I definitely did not inherit any mechanically inclined genes from my dad who can build/fix anything

HAHA Love that the girls are struggling with the task. And they again were bitches to the locals- charming

Why aren't the other teams going to get their bags? They just saw the girls do it

These sisters are complete morons- who the hell leaves their passport on a strange doc?!!?

Yup it's a detour- they don't go back to the original place- those two teams are going to lose a lot of time

OMG The teeth challenge is so disgusting- I want to vomit just watching the explanationa of the task. But I think I would have to do this task as it is the quickest one

EW she is walking around with no shoes- that cannot be good!

We are chinese we have to do karaoke- HAHA!

Oh my god this denture one is so disgusting- it may be one of the most repulsive tasks I've ever seen

Ok the singing task looks amazing- it looks like what we had to do for a city chase task!

Well Luke was useless on that task- Margie is definitely the stronger player

OMG What is up with these guys and penalties? I didn't realize that you couldn't use your own personal possessions to settle bills. Two two hour penalties? They are completely screwed!

I am surprised that this is a non-elimination leg- usually that isn't until the final 4. But I don't think they can come back from this unless there is a flight that makes all the teams wait

No comments: