Thursday, June 25, 2009

WHAT THE HELL!??!

I go to a movie and Michael Jackson dies?!?! I miss one of the biggest gossip stories ever only to read about it on Facebook!? He was only 50- what the hell?!!? I mean he has always looked frail and has wreaked absolute hell on his body but how the hell did he die??! He was training with the incredible hulk for his concerts- did that do something?

For the record I've never really been a Michael Jackson fan. Thriller terrified me- I much preferred Boy George. But I did like a few of his songs- Man in the Mirror was great. And the Jackson 5 was great. I don't want to kick a man down but he was creepy.

I feel so bad for his children- what the hell is going to happen to them? Will they go to their mother? Will they get to stop wearing masks? Do they have to pay his debts?

I actually feel bad for Farrah Fawcett- this may sound awful but she will totally be overshadowed.

No comments: