Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pushing Daisies

This is so depressing- watching the last new Pushing Daisies episode. I can't believe another channel didn't pick up this show- it's so bloody amazing. I really hope there is singing!!

This show is just visually amazing- there is nothing like it! Yes, yes I am getting upset that it's the last episode.

HAHA the aquadolls- it's Nina from Just shoot me!

I love them practicing their synchronicity- too funny.

IT"S RICKY!! Ricky from my so called life!!! He instilled one of my life long dreams in me- a gay best friend. I have always wanted to be a hag...have someone to go shopping with, help me be fabulous...

I love that Lily's list of demands is a vodka fountain- haha!

I never drink and dive- haha!

I can't believe how brave these women are for getting into bathing suits.

HAHA- the intrepid cow!! What a fantastic restaurant!

Ok I love that they are ending everyone's storyline even if it rushed. And I don't really care that we don't find out how Chuck and Ned end up- it doesn't really matter to me. I like that Emerson's daughter finds him.

And it all ended with Digby running in the flowers! Digby! We haven't seen him in ages- god I loved him!

No comments: