Monday, June 15, 2009

The Bachelorette

Even though she and Michael seem to have fun together he is a bit too goofy....I say that though knowing that DeAnna chose Jesse when I never thought that would happen.

Oh god Wes you are so FREAKIN nasty- you are the quintessential douchebag. You had to bring up your CD that is coming out soon? And this would be good publicity? Well maybe not- your song SUCKS!

Wow Kipton is a genius- he could tell she was upset! What tipped him off- the fact that she said she was upset, or that she stormed off? I hate the hat- I hate hats

I would have a heartattack if I had to go up in a small plane to land on a glacier. For safety reasons shouldn't she be in her own seat? Safety first people!!

My ADD would not allow me sit at the top of a glacier- what the hell is there to do there? I'd rather be sitting in the hot springs in Banff looking at the mountains

I don't like that Jesse doesn't really make eye contact with her- it's kind of weird

That Ed situation was a bit odd...I mean I understand not being able to leave your job- trust me! But don't you think you would have had that all organized prior to going on the show?

Why the hell is Jillian in a gondola? Is this just to film her being upset?

This girl is so weird- she really wants a damaged guy. She doesn't like Jake because he is perfect? Send him over!

Interesting she doesn't want a cocktail party- isn't it best to spend as much time with them as possible? Especially since you are trying o find someone in a very short amount of time

What the hell is up with her dresses- she wears dresses that look like they come from Laura's or fairweather. It just looks so stiff- you would think she would have a bigger budget to get some amazing dresses

Tanner is super awkward and a bit spastic- every just accepting the rose he was all jumpy

Oh god keep Mark- he's hot!! NO!!! NOT WES!! HE'S NOT HOT!! The trimmed facial hair- EW!!! EW!!! The bad singing- EW!! EW!!

Goodbye Mark I'll miss you

No comments: