Monday, June 29, 2009

The Bachelorette

Watching this show now just makes me squirm- she is just so awkward with Wes! Why doesn't she see what a huge douche he is!!

I do like Reid but I still think that he is the one who will have some erectile dysfunction issues! I actually think that Reid is a bit too normal for Jillian- she likes the issues

Ok I don't think it's appropriate for Jillian to do so much PDA in front of his family- no one wants to do that in front of their parents! Especially when there are 4 other guys

I just don't think Mike is going to happen- she won't pick the Jesse. He is just too young and odd..but yet she is odd too so maybe she will like it.

That twin switch was not terribly difficult- even I could tell the difference and I'm not a big fan

I definitely think that Kipton is a front runner. His mom is a bit intense but she wasn't thrown off

Jesse- oh I do like him. He has been a favorite of mine for a while. The family band session was a bit odd

Wes- oh god this is so awkward. He is soooo gross!! I knew right away when I first saw this show that he was a douche- the nasty groomed facial hair was a dead give away.

Oh Jillian I can't believe how excited you are- so awkward! Why don't you get it!! I can't even imagine how embarrassed she is watching this right now

OH GOD NOT THIS SONG AGAIN!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!! And now kissing- ew! Wes isn't a good liar...uh huh...I swear this guy thinks he's going to get an oscar from this

Jake I love you- but I can't handle the tucked in shirt into the high waisted pants. Other than that I love him

Oh she's in a hotel- I think this will be the scene where we see the guy get emotional over the railing- obviously Jillian is not going to believe him.

God Jake just say it- you are so socially awkward! Oh it's not the throwing over the railing scene- I was looking forward to that. Why didn't Jake tell her about him talking about his air time? That was also a douchebag sign

Oh no there is my railing scene- he really is way too emotional. So hot yet so awkward...call me

Is his family going to play into this? Or did he get some friends to act like his family?

I am looking at these people trying to figure out if they look like him...they also aren't doing any interviews with them...I am very suspicious right now

Now Ed is back?!!? WHAT THE HELL!? They actually kept a surprise on the bachelorette- I was not expecting him

Listening to Jillian's logic about believing Wes is just so ridiculous- this girl is just turning out to be super annoying.

Oh and Wes gets a Rose- interesting. I hope the last one goes to Jesse but I'm sure it'll be Wes just to piss me off.

Well let's see how Wes weasels his way out of this.

No comments: