Sunday, January 11, 2009

Golden Globe Red Carpet

Time for my favorite part of the night- the red carpet! I heart the red carpet!! Although they need to bring back Joan Rivers- I can't handle Ryan Seacrest.

Oh Ricky Gervais- how I love you! I feel bad that you have to interact with such a retard like Seacrest on the carpet but you can rise above it!

Jonathan Rhys Meyers!!! JRM!! I LOVE YOU JRM!! Ranuka and I were just talking about Bend it Like Beckham yesterday- I just love him in that! So nerdy yet hot!! He looks teeny tiny right now but I still heart him! And I love the Tudors- it should win something because it is damn good.

I wonder who will be Miss Golden Globes- last year it was supposed to be Rumour Willis but then it was cancelled....I wonder if they gave it back to her...

Oh it's Benjamin Button's mom Taraji Henson- I don't know her name but she was fantastic in that movie! I highly recommend the movie- it was great.

I don't like the girl from house with blonde hair. I mean I see she lightened her eyebrows to match but it is still not great. Side note- it's Stanley!! I love Stanley!! (the office) K back to Cameron from house- I do like the dress but it's not amazing.

Oh it's the kid from Slumdog Millionaire- I can't wait to see that movie!

Oh no Jenna Fischer why is it so hard for you to dress for these events/!? Why haven't you found a stylist yet?!!? I mean the print looks like my grandmothers couch from the eighties- it's horrid! I mean the cut is better than what she has worn in the past but the print is awful. And the purse is nice but just doesn't go with the dress..so bad!

Oh look it's Rumor- she is Miss Golden Globes- they are letting her do this. I like the cut of her dress but I hate the cut- I mean it gives little boobs- it looks odd to me

Oh Alec Baldwin get rid of your gum!! I hate hate hate gum!! It's nasty watching people chew gum. Alec should be the host- he would be much better than Seacrest! Put him in his place Alec!

Urg Eva Longoria. What the hell is she doing there?!?! She needs a better make-up artist- she always looks so drowned out- I hate that she wears nude lipstick! Especially in that dress! I think that there is a lot of spanks going on under that dress

Stanley, Meredith and Creed!! Now that is an interview!! The office is really all about the supporting cast- I love that show!

What the hell are the Jonas Brothers doing there!??!!? I mean I loved the New Kids back in the day but they had no place at the globes!!

I like that Rachel Evan Wood is no longer trying to wear Dita Von Teese's makeup and hair- she looks much softer. But the dress looks like garbage bags!!

Urg Debra Messing- she is still around?!!? That is not a good ponytail- that is what my hair looked like when I didn't put product in it! That is another unflatering dress on the bust- it just looks lumpy. I love the bottom of the dress but it looks like the top was taken in for her and it just looks lumpy and odd- the dress should be better than that.

It's Lilly Kane!!! Lilly Kane!! I love her hair

Susan Sarandon you rock my world!!

Who the hell let Miley Cyrus go there?!!?! God I HATE HER!

Amy Adams I love you- from Cruel Intentions 2 and one Buffy episode to this!! I love her dress!! So pretty! And I love her hair...god I miss my hair...

What the hell is going on with Drew Barrymore's hair?!?! That is frightening! I think that Amy Adams rodent frinds from Enchanted are living in there!

Oh I love the cut of Anna Paquin's dress- she looks like a ballerina!

Oh I like Christina Applegate's dress- I love the butter colour. I don't love the neckline on it but the cut on the bottom is super nice.

URG HAYDEN PANNETIERE?!?!? What the hell is wrong with the security there- why are they letting these people in!?

Leo is looking nice and dashing!! Just throw some water on him and he will be my favorite kind of Leo- wet! God that boy does wet well!

Urg Maggie Gyllenhaal- I hate her hair. It looks like something that Joan Collins wore on Dynasty. I hate it.

Ok I adore Drew's dress- but oh god the hair!! I can't believe someone let her get electrocuted before the show- she needs better handlers

Well Jeremy Piven seems to have gotten over the "mercury poisoning" and was able to be hear

I'm glad to see that Colin Farrell is no longer manorexic and seems to have gotten a haircut- god step in the right direction

Thank god Jessica Lange is wearing sun glasses!! Her plastic surgery has made her eyes quite frightening- this makes her less scary.

Oh god Hayden and the Jonas Brothers together- is someone plotting against me!?

Oh La Lopez is there- she and skeletor are trying to sell their marriage still

Is it just me or are Joe Jonas and Ryan Seacrest making eyes at each other?! I think they are making plans for later tonight with their eyes...

Oh god this is just infuriating- what the hell are they doing interviewing the entire Cyrus family- we have HUGE stars there and they are focusing on these douches?!?! What the hell is wrong with society!?!? And now Diddy is behind them- GET BETTER GUESTS!!! This is awful

HAHA they didn't air Diddy!! Haha- he must not realize he was during the commercials!

America Ferrara always wears grey. That dress is not terribly flattering. I rewound a few times and I think she might be wearing nylons. And it looks like she has pointy boobs!

Kyra Sedgwick is probably pissed that Eva Mendes just came in on her interview. What is up with all the unflattering busts- I hate Eva Mendes' too. Poor Kyra even said she feels like a third wheel. This guy is the worst interviewer

Kate and Leo!! I feel like a 19 year old sobbing over Jack sinking in the water again! Kate Winslet I just love you! And she looks awesome- the blond hair looks much more natural on her right now. And her dress is simple and stunning- I love the belt.

The brange has arrived the brange has arrived!!

Anne Hathaway- that is what you wore?!! Everyone knows you are going to win tonight after the glitch on the website and this is what you wore. I'm underwelmed. I mean yes it's beaded but it needs more. Or she needed bigger earings. The hair is glamorous but I need more

Mark Wahlberg got there after the Brange?!? How is he important?!

Marisa Tomei what the hell are you wearing?!!? Are you suddenly a gypsy!? What an awful outfit

Zac Efron- god he look like he was doing his hair for hours. Nice skinny tie...You are no Kevin Bacon!

MEGAN FOX?!!? Who let her in!? Note to the Hollywood Foreign Press- please hire better security next year

I love Beyonce's necklace- the dress is a bit blah but I love the necklace and hair!

Now Ryan is going to stalk Brad and Angelina- they are pretending he doesn't exist- haha! Brad looked at him and turned away- HAHA!!

Penelope Cruz- you should have walked with Javier Bardem- I agree with Lainey- if you want to win you have to sell it! I don't love her dress- I'm not really one for nude dresses but I do think it's a pretty one

Renee Zellwegger is pulling a Gwyneth!! She is wearing see through black!! WTF?! Who the hell wants to see her naked?! I guess someone is trying to be relavant again!

Yuck they are showing P Diddy- yuck. It's because the brange ignored them

And there is the Piven- cured of the mercury poisoning.

Where is Cate Blanchette/!?

And there is Tom Cruise coming down the carpet last- trying to be the last star and steal the spotlight

Oh God. Now we have to hear a sob story from Megan Fox about how she's a tranny and she is ugly and insecure...love me love me...I have a 22 inch waist....love me love me....tell me I'm beautiful...feed the beast...

My Best Dressed:

Amy Adams
Christina Applegate
Drew Barrymore- dress not hair
Kate Winslet
La Lopez

No comments: