Monday, January 19, 2009

The Bachelor

I saw a spoiler on the internet that announced the winner- I am going to be watching this episode very carefully to see if it is true.

Oh god I forgot about this- I am going to now have to see a nauseating reunion between Stephany and her daughter. I mean another one who rolls on the ground when they see their child/!?! It's just too much!! People just don't do this!! Or maybe I was neglected as a child and am bitter...but I'm pretty sure that it's weird

God is this child going to be there the whole time?! I mean I watch the bachelor for smutty goodness- not bloody legoland!! Lame! If I wanted to see kids I'd rather watch something with little people or sextuplets!

Even though Jason is totally lame he does look good in his clothes- I like the way he is wearing those cargo shorts.

Here comes the smut!!! Paper macheing their boobs- now this is what I'm talking about! Love that it's about breast cancer prevention which obviously is amazing- but it has a great smutty twist. Baby oil and they can help him...uh hun....

I love how slutty he's becoming!

They don't understand your depth because you want to have a fetus on your bust? And if children can't be breast fed our future is screwed? The lacrosse coach is a moron

And again- this Megan is a douche. People haven't been praising god that she is in their life so things have been weird? She's a role model to children!? Urg douche

Well Nikki is going home- that was a super awkward moment- they are not talking at all

Natalie this is your first date with the guy and you want to elope?! Holy unstable batman

Wow Natalie that bear conversation was just stimulating...this girl is a tool

She is not going to get a rose- he had a fun time with the events but you are too vapid

After all that awkwardness he is now kissing Nikki? He is just in this for action

Shannon is so psychotic- is he seriously keeping her around?!

Megan has serious issues

And now the stalker has stormed off....she can't handle drama?! Isn't she a stalker!?

Well he got rid of the awkward girl that pointed out he was looking at her chest. I don't really know who the other one was- she doesn't stand out

Next week he has an overnight date already- man he is totally the new Bob Guinea!!

And Shannon will cry again!