Monday, March 1, 2010

The Bachelor

Alright time for the finale! At this point I think all of the spoilers are true and he will pick Vienna- which will be so disappointing.

I also heard today that Alli will be the next bachelorette and it will be revealed during the After the Rose show- yuck! What a poor choice! She is manly with beady eyes and is a huge whiner.

As much as Tenley annoys me she is the one who matches Jake the most. Vienna is the girl who works at Vienna- end of story. There is something natural about Vienna- haha!!

OMG is he crying again??!!?! AGAIN!?!? Just from seeing his family- god he's lame!

No clue who I'm going to propose to- well maybe that's a sign you should propose to anyone!!

Tenley really does speak like a Disney princess from 1945....that could be why her voice bothers me so much.

My god the dad cries too- this is just too much...

Why does Tenley have to tell her about her marriage to show her about conflict- that makes no sense! Oh and they are all crying again...

Ok the jumping in the pool was awkward

Vienna is so young- she can't not answer the family. And the poor girl is just so homely...

Vienna really has no social skills whatsoever- she is making no effort to get to know the family. She keeps staring down and isn't engaging anyone. She is so awkward

I just realized that Vienna looks like Hailey Duff- the witchypoo look a like

I am always suspisiouc about weirdos with no social skills who claim they have a heart of gold. I have a relative like that and she is just selfish and wacked- end of story

I can't believe the family came around and cried- they are soooo odd

Jake seems to be pulling away from Tenley on the boat- I'm guessing that's a sign! I love that he is describing a physical connection being different than sexual chemistry...when the definition is the same!

When Jake talks about Tenley he just looks pained

Wow they flew Neil Lane all the way to St. Lucia- nice advertising. You are buying a ring when you don't know who it is for?!!? That is retarded!!! You definitely should not be getting engaged

Are Jake and I looking at the same person!>? Vienna is naturally sexy?!!? With the silicone?

Jake is a horrible actor- as soon as he sees Tenley he looks upset. And now he is crying and it's just bad.

Ok this breakup with him and Tenley is sooo painful to watch!! They are both lame and cry and try to reason

I don't understand what he just gave Vienna- it's doesn't make sense. Is it a ring her father gave her?

I'm going to puke- I mean I read the spoilers about Vienna but this is just unbelievable

Jake does look hot all in black. But I'm sure he'll be awkward soon to make him unattractive to me again

Yay Tenley I appreciate what you just said- I would have a heart attack if the guy was passionate about another girl

Vienna is my baby- ew. This guy is ridiculous. I've never had this much heat?! Was this guy a virgin?

Ok I love her ring- I'll give her that.

I'm trying to figure out what is wrong with her face. I think her teeth are too big. She seems to have veneers- i think they need to be filed down.

Oh here we go again saying I'm a sweet person- yuck

I don't think it's hard for Vienna to move as I don't think she has a career!! They have a hooters in Texas so she can transfer

I thought they were going to say Elton John! Oh and they are dancing. What a HORRIBLY awkward arm dance- they are dancing like 75 year olds. Oh and then they think it is appropriate to make out in front of a crowd...lovely...Seriously I thought Elton sang this- i have no idea who this guy is

Yup it's Alli- no shock there. I guess her job is ok with her leaving again!

Do people care enough about Molly and Jason to watch this?!!? I guess they wouldn't be able to afford this without ABC footing the bill since he is a cell phone salesman who lives with his brother!

No comments: