Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My First TIFF!

Tonight I went to my first ever Toronto International Film Festival screening- and to a gala no less! My friend Kacia works as a publicist and had free tickets- WOOHOO!!! I got the call at 4:59pm as I was rushing out to catch my train- of course I went to the screening instead.

I went to see the Boys are Back starring Clive Owen. I get it. I totally get it now. I have never found him particularly attractive but now I see it. He's tall- well over 6 feet because I was in heels and he was taller than me. He also was wearing the hell out of a fine cut suit. He was dashing!

I love that at the beginning the whole cast and crew that were there went on stage. The director previously made Shine- which I loved- and Snow Falling on Cedars- probably the WORST movie I've ever seen in a theater

This movie was actually pretty cute. A bit too much with the precocious child- we all know that I hate children and child actors. But it was good- I would recommend it

I will post pics tomorrow that I took at the screening

No comments: