Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Big Brother

So sad- I can't believe that it is the finale! I freakin love this show and will definitely miss it!

I think Jordan has it right...she does have to take Natalie to the finale. I mean I do love Kevin and think he is by far the best player- no doubt! I don't think either can win against him- he's fantastic. But if Jordan can pull out this HOH she deserves it- especially over the troll that is Natalie

My god is Jeff ever tanned! He was outside all summer but now he's so dark!

Love Michelle's green dress- she looks very cute!

Why the hell was Jessie so excited seeing Michelle- why!? I still don't get it

I CANNOT believe that I used to like Lydia- the girl is a raging tool. I do like that Jeff keeps calling her a puppet

I kind of believe Russell that he played a character of sorts in the house- he was super quiet just now during the housemate debate. Instead we had to hear that tool Lydia

Wow Jordan won! GOOD FOR HER!!! I am sad for Kevin because he deserves it. But she will win over Natalie!

I hope that Kevin gives Jordan his vote as she won against him! I can't believe though that Natalie is there instead of him- she does NOT deserve it!

Russell I do like you but for the love of good do up your shirt!

Lydia you are completely repulsive in every way. The exterior is obviously disgusting but I can't believe I thought you were a nice person. How is Jordan a witch!!?!!? I can't wait til the backlash hits you you complete and total tool

I really hope Jordan wins

NATALIE YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR!!! You are just trying to suck up to Lydia!!

GO JORDAN!!

Chima was a mentally strong competitor?!!?! The girl was completely certifiable

I have to say- I wish they had practiced their final speeches more. They weren't terribly eloquent and I mean what the hell else did they do

Um hello Natalie- yes you did betray Kevin!!!

Of course Jessie is going to vote for Natalie- but Hakuna Matada doesn't make much sense

I think Jordan can win this- I am so nervous! I get so emotionally invested in this!

Jeff is SOOO going to get some!

I think we just saw Kevin's key and it was Jordan

Yuck i need no reminders of Ronnie- he was completely repulsive- the guy is a waste of space. Nice outfit loser

Well duh Jeff of course is going to win favorite houseguest!

America's vote will go to Jordan

JESSIE VOTED FOR JORDAN!?!?!?! WHAT!?!??! He really did do Hakuna Matada- no worries

YAY JORDAN!!

I'm surprised Russell voted for Natalie- I would think he would have picked Jordan

No comments: