Sunday, September 20, 2009

Glee

This has been sitting on my PVR for weeks just waiting for me to take the time it deserves to watch it properly

First- it starts off with cheerleaders. CHEERLEADERS!! It knows how to lure me into the fold- I heart Bring it On

Then we have someone singing Where is Love- that is one of the first songs I ever sang!

Oh and then a bunch of outsiders who have fantastic voices singing...On my Own!! Where the hell was this show when I was in high school!??! THis shit rocks!

And Jane Lynch- I LOVE HER! She is by far one of the funniest women ever- she is always amazing! Her high school hierachy was true. Jocks vs. the rest of them. Go drama kids!!

OH A POWER BALLAD!!! A POWER BALLAD!!! By a good looking guy none the less...amazing!! I can't fight this feeling anymore!

This show definitely has a similar feeling to Election which is an amazing movie. Love the mullet singing lawncare guy

I'm a Beyonce I ain't no Kelly Rowland!

Awesome- there is a celibacy club!! That is my most favorite platform! It's like Addicted To Jesus

My god I would have murdered to go to a high schhol like Carmel- except when I was in high school the girls weren't confident enough to dance like this- we were just arrogant about our voices....well we did rock. Oh and there were no boys who would have done this.

The lead girl is such a broadway girl- she has the broadway voice

The lead jock admitting they are all losers- why couldn't anyone in my hometown ever admit it!?

OMG! DON"T STOP BELIEVING!!! How the fuck did it take me so long to watch this! She's like a young Idina Menzel!

This show is going to do One Day More one day this season and I will have an aneurysm!

Ok second episode- time to do a marathon

One day they will all work for you smart well dressed guy. Jocks are retards

Island of misfit toys- I've been trying to remember that forever

I agree- a mother needs her craft room!

This is where our daughter or gay son will sleep- hehe!

Ok someone give the teacher my phone number immediately. Seriously- call me. I'll let him go all Kanye on my ass anytime!

AMAZING!!! Singing All By Myself in the car in the rain- it's like my trips up to Kirkland!

Oh no I don't want the teacher to cheat on his wife! I mean she's a worthless crackpot complaining about money while working as a salesperson. But leave her before cheating

PUSH IT!! My god it's like the Franklin- is this show set in KIrkland Lake!!? Awesome! OMG the simulated sex is amazing!! That's hysterical!

An elementary school production of Hair- haha! Your students should be put in foster care- Jany Lynch is amazing

I haven't seen them this excited since Tiffany performed at the mall

Anytime people emote through singing- amazing!!

VICTOR GARBER!!! Victor Garber is on this show!! It just keeps getting better and better!!

The understudy to the candelabra- haha!

HAHA they made a boyband!!! That is fantastic!

BELL BIV DEVOE!!! Amazing!! This show just gets better and better!!

Who is Josh Groban kill yourself- hehe!

Now Mercy- they are just picking amazing songs! Why am I now too old to do this stuff?! That sucks!

Oh my god it's Jacob from Nightmare on Elm Street!!!!! He grew up to be on this amazing show!

COLOUR ME BADD!!!! Jesus this is amazing!! Again- someone give the teacher my phone number- IMMEDIATELY!!

And they got Josh Groban- he must see how great the show is

No comments: