Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dancing with the Stars

Debi Mazar- well all that really matters is that she is paired with Maks...god he's a sexy beast. Although a little mystery is always nice- i wish he would do up his shirt sometimes.

Melissa Joan-Hart- That was OK. I've said it before and I'll say it again- I HATE the waltz. I always get so bored.

Mya- there has always been something about her that has bothered me...she just annoys me. Maybe it was that damn song with Brandi- ruined my life that summer! She did well in that dance- she was very relaxed

Is it just me or do the fabrics seem extra cheap this season!? All of the women's dresses are incredibly sheer and poorly made. I mean they were nothing to brag about before but there is almost VPL in them

Kathy Ireland- I never liked her simply because her eyebrows were always too much. But they are much better now. She is someone who definitely looks overwhelmed and is staring at her partner for direction. SHE BROUGHT UP GOD!!!!!! URG!!! Now she'll stay

Natalie Coughlin- While she's stiff she is actually ok at shaking her hips- it is like clubbing dancing.

Macy Gray- she is going to be awful. Girl has to lay off the pot during this- she is too stoned to do this. She is actually better than I thought she would be.

Joanna Krupa- I can't STAND this girl! She truly feels she's amazing- and who the hell even knows who she is??! Model my ass- I've never seen this girl except for that horrible show the Superstars. Where she was completely arrogant too. Oh god the fringe pants- how are those a good idea. Ok she is actually ok at this- she needs to work on her extension but she's ok.

Kelly Osbourne- I have to admit that I was surprised that she was going to be on this show. She has great posture and a good hold pose. Wait wasn't that a lift?!?!?! Is that allowed?! Love Sharon but she looks like she has put on a bit of weight.

WHAT THE HELL IS LATOYA DOING THERE!?!??! Why are the Jacksons there!??!?!?! And stop showing the Osmonds- they are so scary!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't Brandy's duet with Monica? Something about who "the boy" belongs to? I could be wrong; you are much more of a Moesha expert than me. My heart belongs to Smart Guy.