Sunday, November 30, 2008

Britney Spears- For the Record

Oh god I am so excited about this- my BritBrit is back! Go Britney!!

The poor girl looks so zoned- obviously the meds. Obviously she needs them but she has dead eyes

It is nice to see her dad taking care of her and controlling everything but he should have done this years ago. She needed parenting when she was a child to try to avoid all the future craziness!

Her accent seems to have gotten super strong- I don't remember it being that thick when I used to watch Britney and Kevin Chaotic

I do take offense to the whole not being able to be free- there are a LOT of really big celebrities that move around and lead normal lives without the paps. If she really hated the attention she could leave LA- Demi went to Idaho and Julia went to New Mexico. She's just not smart enough unfortunately. And she lives off the attention

HAHA!!! I love that they say a shirt is very mommy and very ugly then very Katie Holmes- HAHA!! She does dress awfully. Oh god Britney has the worst taste in clothes...you can take the girl out of Kentwood...

Is it just me or is there not a lot of content with this documentary- I want more interviews not all the crowd shots and scenes set to music

Oh I love that she is in LA because her babies daddy is there- it would have been better if she had seen baby daddy but it was still good.

Again- she is saying that the paps ruin her life yet she has been known to call them.

My god this girl is just so sad- she seems like a trapped bird. She needs to grow up a bit and get a huge amont of councilling- she has no idea who she is.

Oh I didn't realize that we were going to see Madonna in this. Man Madonna's face is just making me sad- she has just had SOOOOO much work. I mean it all looks smooth but she doesn't really look like herself. It's the cheeks that freak me out the most.

Oh and here comes the Kabbalah- no wonder she agreed to do this. Her face does look healthier than it has in years. As long as she keeps the scary man arms covered it's not that bad I guess

OMG that is the scariest clown I've ever seen in my whole life!! Why the hell did her dad wear that mask in front of the kids?!!?

At least she is now exhibiting motherly instincts- that is a marked improvement

No comments: