Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dancing with the Stars

Maurice- you can still tell the Cheryl hates this guy- she is horrible to him. I'm glad he shaved off his nasty moustache- but I'm still not a fan. That dance did nothing to him.

Lance- I don't think this girl is the best choreographer. I mean yes they did say highlight Lance's dancing but he din't need a big long solo at the beginning. Although the dance itself is pretty good- I didn't love the weird somersault in the middle but the rest is good.

Susan- time for her to go home. Bruno is right- her timing is off. She's not a good dancer

Brooke- I still think she is going to win this- as long as she can get the fans. Well it's good this is a slower dance she doesn't have to jump on the foot.

Cloris- as much as I liked her at first I am finding that her stick is starting to get a bit old. But it still impressive to see her dancing- look at her out there in those heels- I mean her legs look better than mine! She is trying and if the public keeps her then she'll keep going. There are obviously better dancers than her but this is not a true dance competition- it was designed as a popularity contest and that is how it will stay. Carrie Ann that was uncalled for- I mean Toni was boring. And you will have to redesign your entire program.

Cody- this kid still bothers me. Now it's the slicked back hair- yuck!! I mean he's not a horrible dancer but not for me

Warren- I do like him- he's fun. I mean the serious dance doesn't do much for me but I still like him.

No comments: