Wednesday, October 8, 2008

America's Next Top Model

Well they are setting it up for Analeigh or Lauren Brie going home this week

Lauren Brie is not posing well at all- I thought for sure she would be the winner but they are setting her up to go home

God I hate Marjorie with her Hunching it's horrid.

I can't believe that they are surprised that it was a challenge- it is always a challenge!

God Marjorie and her incessant whining is just getting to be too much!! Just stop!! You are pretty and can win if only you weren't so neurotic!

Ok the Elena crying thing was completely annoying

Oh Lauren Brie didn't do well- maybe she willl go home.

I can't stand McKey's mouth- I find it very annoying

I love that Tyra needs to promote her fiercies with this show

I think it will be Samantha and Lauren Brie in the bottom two and I would like to see Samantha go

Marjorie did have the best shot- with makeup the girl is just stunning

Ok I was wrong with the bottom two- I didn't predict Sheena. I think with these two it will be Lauren Brie going home. Although I think she has more modelling potential then all of them- she looks like models now. I don't get why they get rid of these people- I mean the people they pick don't make it.

No comments: