Thursday, July 10, 2008

Twilight


So they have now made a movie about the books that while mediocre I still read. They are about a family of vampires and the human girl who falls in love with one of them. I basically kept reading hoping that 1) I could get even a hint of smut and 2) that she would become a vampire.

I have now read the three first books and- SPOILER ALERT- neither of these happened!! People I want to say this was all a huge waste of my time (partly true) but I still plan on reading the next book with the hope that something will happen. Anything. Anything at all.

The books are poorly poorly written yet you are intrigued. So I probably will see the movie. Although I am not impressed that they died Cedric Diggory's hair for him to become Edward but I guess it makes sense. And she looks a bit too glamorous to be Bella- Bella is plain and boring.

If you want to read an amazing teen vampire book go get The Last Vampire series by Christopher Pike. Now that series is amazing

Source

No comments: