Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Celebrity Family Feud

I admit it- I watch this show when I'm on the elliptical- there really isn't anything else on on Tuesday from 8-9. I have read about Ed McMahon quite a bit recently- he is almost bankrupt and in ill health. And turns out he has a completely psychotic wife!! The poor man is wearing a neck brace and can hardly move and he is being accosted by his drunk/stoned wife. Even jovial Al Roker was going to murder her. She was a complete dumbass who blatantly didn't know where she was and didn't understand the game- well I guess family feud is a confusing game. She wouldn't shut up and was incredibly stupid- well really his whole family was. They only won because his granddaughter was good- but they didn't even have her play fast money- it was the drunk ass wife!!! Poor poor Ed.

No comments: