Monday, July 28, 2008

The Mole

I still think that Craig is the mole- although really it could be anyone at this point- they all act moley at one point or another

Oh Nicole and Craig together- since they are my top two suspects it is not surprising that they messed up with the talking. Nicole is getting molier and molier to me every week- I always think back to Craig carrying the mole sign ad i think it's him. But on the other hand Nicole slept alone on the beach- perfect opportunity for producers to plot with her

I love the difference in the pot sizes between the two teams- Craig or Nicole is totally the mole

My god these puzzles are damn damn hard!!

Interesting that Nicole chose the number 3 cell immediately- why did she want that one? I never knew these were called doublets- i'm suspicious that mark is doing so well- he could be the mole...

Oh it's predetermined who gets the exception based on the cell- interesting...I'm guessing the mole picked it!

I think that Paul is going home tonight- he doesn't go as fast on the quiz so will be eliminated. I think Nicole will win the game- the quiz super matters. If Mark had not had the exemption it would have been him. Yup it was Paul- the only thing can be that he went slower than Nicole- because he was targeting Craig. Or Nicole is the mole and he answered the quiz for Craig

No comments: