Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Big Brother 10

Oh god Gerry stop with the bible stories- I love you so you have to stop this!!

For the love of god Jesse change the shirt- it's blinding me!!! Put on some freakin sleeves!!!

What the hell is up with Renny's earrings!? Treble clefs?! Seriously? God I hope that girl leaves. She just keeps making situations more awkward- does she not realize that people will want to get rid of her if she keeps confronting people so soon.

Wow Brian is playing really hard really fast and acting like he is in charge of the house. This will probably blow up in his face- he has obviously not watched previous seasons. You can't show all your cards this early!

Oh my god this veto competition is my absolute worst nightmare- I HATE the idea of being in honey. Oh god that is soooo disgustin- I hate anything sticky and gross touching my skin- I think I'm going to puke. When I read the secret life of bees that was all i could picture. Oh god now they are in feathers- EW!! What the hell happened to Renny? I think this competition is not going to happen for her- it's a lost cause for sure!

And of course he had to rip his shirt...sexxay...

I think Brian is for sure going up- he is way too cocky. The girls are so on to Brian.

My god there is already confrontations- Ollie and April are already going at it.

Oh god Gerry is playing this all wrong. If he has a huge group of people asking him to do something he should do it- I am turning on him. He said he didn't want conflict yet here it is. For some reason he feels he needs to be with the young guys but they are on the outs. Always stick with the majority!

Ok I'm glad that in the end Gerry clued in that that was the right move

No comments: