Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Two Coreys

Yay Season Two!!! Yay!! I didn't even know this was starting! So exciting- I need a daily shot of Corey Haim to keep me happy!

Oh god I love the beginning!! I LOVE LOVE that they are trying to create all this drama- like they haven't talked in 6 months since the "fight". Dude- we saw the press tour. We know they were together! But if they want drama for the show that's fine. I also love that they are saying Corey Haim "retreated" to Canada...um...the first show was filmed there!

Oh look Corey Feldman has a new house again- man the "money" this guy has! I wonder if they will show the son- oh they will!

Oh the reunion is intense- when you get a couple of gangsta's like these it's going to be intense! Haha!! Nice glasses and hoodies and bluetooths- HAHA!!

HAHA- Corey Feldman has security detail- HAHA! I love that they are trying to film this now like Intervention- it's so badass!

The drama on this might just be the best comedy i've seen in a while- it's so gritty and hardcore!

I wonder if Michael Jackson was one of their abusers...

Nelson! It's one of the Nelson twins at the party! I hope it's Gunner

No comments: