Monday, June 23, 2008

The Bachelorette

Oh Jesse you are just too cute. I mean I'm pretty sure he is the next one to go but he is just so cute. And I do like them together. And his parents are nice

Oh god here comes Jeremy- he is just skeezy for me. Look at him being all manly on his bike. Ok the loss of their mothers is something that bonds them- it's definitely something that she feels gives them with a bond. I have to admit that I still don't really Jeremy- he does nothing for me.

She has never heard of the Space Needle!?!? What the hell is wrong with her? Man the reunion music is quite something- and of course Deanna is crying. It's quite the moment...His family loves her? This is just weird...I guess they are trying to woo her- I mean he's a hard sell with the kid...My god the whole family is crying that he is leaving his son!? This just seems incredibly melodramatic to me...where the hell is the mother?

I still say that Graham is the frontrunner. She totally has the hots for him. Oh god I love the nerdy high school Graham...I so think he is going to win. Oh Graham you are losing her- she is slipping away. First the mother was not the biggest advocate and he didn't completely open up. But let's be honest girls- we like the chase. He will stick around I think again- she wants the romantic date I think.

Who's going...I say Jesse. Maybe Graham though after that...Oh she kept Jesse!!! I wonder if she feels like her and Jeremy are just friends...nope- he's in. Ok I think it will be Graham...Yup it's Graham- and she's going to cry that she got rid of him!

Wow this might just be the longest goodbye ever!! I wonder why there is still 15 minutes though...

No comments: