Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Bachelorette

I can't believe that I missed three episodes of this! I mean I love travelling and had an amazing time but I hate how much tv I missed!

Man all of these guys look alike to me- how on earth will I differentiate them! I also don't know if I believe some of the ages- they look much older than I do- granted I admit that I'm in complete denial about my age

Is Richard Canadian? He said he had a picnic on lake Ontario...nope from the NY side...Ok Richard is actually creeping me out with his staring...not my thing...

I'm pretty sure that is Cinderella's carriage- I mean Disney does own ABC so they were probably able to borrow it

Her trick is retarded- pretending to be hurt to see who will come to her rescue- barf...

I think Ron will totally get the boot- Deanna is not good with hiding her feelings and she blatantly looks annoyed with him

This Ron guy has issues- there is a level of tact missing from Jeremy!? Granted I missed the first few episodes but he seems to be the one with no tact- "calling" someone else out

I'm sure she will say the kid is not a big deal- although I would think it is. Especially since it took him this long to say something!

I love when they say that they have arranged the dates...sure they did...it wasn't the producers or anything...

If I was looking through the telescope I would want a guide there to explain to me what exactly I was looking at but it is still pretty cool

Brian is going home since he doesn't really talk. Twilly I didn't know existed- he will go home.

Ok no- it will be Ron and Twilly I think. Ron has to go home. Oh never mind- maybe Brian then. God Ron is pretentious- I hate public speakers

No comments: