Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Spears Sperminated


Ew. This story is just sooo sad and depressing and dirtbag. Jamie-Lynn Spears has confirmed that she is pregnant...at 16!! I'm telling you can take the dirtbags out of Louisiana but you can't take the dirtbag out of the girls!

So Jamie-Lynn is 16 and pregnant- and according to Lainey the rumour is that she went off the pill on purpose to keep her boyfriend...genius of course.... She has now gone public and of course signed a deal with OK magazine worth 1 million dollars for an interview and first pics of the baby...classy! I mean the Spears family should follow in the footsteps of the Knowles family- when the second less successful daughter had a teenage pregnancy they quietly married her off and she had the baby- they didn't flaunt it. This is NOT something to be proud of- this is just plain stupidity and carelessness. End of story.

This is a girl on a kids tv show who is supposed to be a role model and now she's knocked up. And she is advertising that she is doing this for herself and that this is the right decision for her. What a great message for kids- get pregnant as a teen if it's right for you...ACH!! Such a horrible message!! Am I the only one who had the fear of god instilled in her as a teenager? The idea of going home and telling Cliff that I was pregnant was so mortifying that I knew that I would NEVER even come close to having a teenage pregnancy scare.

Here is the statement that mother of the year Lynne Spears released:

“I didn’t believe (when she told me she was pregnant) because Jamie Lynn’s always been so conscientious. She’s never late for her curfew. I was in shock. I mean, this is my 16-year-old baby.”

Good lord- this woman should be ashamed of herself. Her one daughter is pretty much out of her mind and on the brink of complete self destruction and the other is now a horrible statistic. Thank GOD her publisher has indefinitely postponed the release of her parenting book. That's right- Lynne Spears had a parenting book that was scheduled to be released on May 11th titled "Pop Culture Mom: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World" throught a Christian publisher. Can you even imagine- who on earth would ever take parenting advice from this woman?!

That's it for my rant...Ranuka feel free to vent your frustrations on the subject matter!!

Source

3 comments:

Sheila said...

I have no idea if there is any truth to it... but cnn had parents write in with their responses and one mother made a comment about "what do you expect if you allow your 16 year old to live with her boyfriend?!".
I don't think that's true... any idea?

Anonymous said...

What is going on in the world? If I told my parents I was pregnant at 16, they would have booted me out of the house! She has money, fame, fans, talent (?), but apparently that isn't enough. Has she learned nothing from Britney's experience? She already has 2 nephews, what does she need a baby at 16 for? Of course it's the "right thing" for her, at 16 she has the money for nannies, is she going to quit work or something? And if it really was to keep a man, then she must have missed the girl power memo or something. Parents need to act like parents and stop trying to be their kids best friends. Kids should not be having kids!

Shauna said...

That is true- he was living with her. He's 19 and she's 16...again- fabulous parenting!