Monday, December 3, 2007

Heroes

I haven't really watched this season- mainly because it was disjointed and pretentious and not cohesive in any way. But I heard there would be quite a few deaths tonight so now I'm interested...we'll see how this goes.

Plus there isn't a lot of other original television to watch!

Oh god now the eyes go black- what the hell is going on with this stupid Maya woman- this whole thing makes no sense!!

I have missed quite a bit- what is the mothers power?

Oh Sark you are a sexy beast! A sexy sexy beast!

Am I the only one who finds Hiro to be completely annoying..although this time stopping scene is kind of cool.

Man Hayden Panettiere has the worst eyebrows ever- can they not hire estheticians on this show?!

God Veronica is so underused on this show it's depressing.

The problem with this show is that they have too many characters with too many subplots- I mean they are everywhere right now. Nothing is cohesive.

YAY Sylar! Kill that annoying Maya- she added NOTHING to the storyline!!

Oh god- why on earth did they bring back that freakin Maya- I'm sure Veronica will die right now...but I don't care all that much....oh if they killed Nicki and Micah that would be AMAZING!

And that girl wasn't asphyxiated yet...shure...note how there are flames everywhere but no smoke! Nice! They are killing Nicki- AWESOME!!! She was annoying anyway- why didn't the kids go too?!

Oh god this retrospective being done by Nathan is retarded. Absolutely retarded.

Well I'm sure they will just give Nathan some of Claire's blood...I would rather see him live than stupid Nicki

No comments: