Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's Official- Karl Has Gone Insane


I think Karl Lagerfeld has hit himself in the head one too many times with his fan...he has gone and named the drugged out mess Amy Winehouse a style icon- A STYLE ICON!! This thing!! This is what he said:

"She is a style icon. She is a beautiful, gifted artist. And I very much like her hair-do. I took it as inspiration. Because, in fact, it was also Brigitte Bardot's hair-do in the late fifties and sixties."

I don't remember Brigitte Bardot running around with a dead beaver on her head!!

Source

UPDATE: We all know that Posh loves her Karl- but this has just gone too far. TOO FAR. She released this statement about the nastiness that is the Winehouse (thanks for the update Linz)

“She has a real sense of style that I just love. She’s very much a fashion icon and I adore what she wears. She’s so unique and original. I’ve never met her but I just love her music - I’ve always got it on at home with David and the children. She’s an amazing singer.”

The girl needs to eat- she's now hallucinating

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay Karl we already know is a tad wacko, but Posh also complimented her style...what the hell?!? She's not supposed to say nice things about anyone else's style, much less grossness like Amy Winehouse. For eff's sake, the only reason for the beehive hair is to hide her emergency crack supply.