Wednesday, December 12, 2007

America's Next Top Model

I am so excited- I love the top model finale!

Oh Chantal is a horrible spokeswoman- the girl is a complete tool. But Jay- she is a dumb model! That is the way that she will always come off!

Oh my god Jenah how hard is this?! Seriously- you need cue cards? Oh god she has such a horrible mouth- i really don't like any of these girls

God Salesia's hair looks completely horrid in this commercial. I truly don't know who to root for- none of them have top model potential. With better hair Salesia is the best one probably.

Breaking down at the shoot is never a good thing- Jay will tell Tyra.

Oh Jenah is so going home first- they think that she has a horrible attitude and making fun of covergirl is not a good thing. Oh I don't like her picture- it is not pretty.

Oh Chantal made it through- I think that Salesia will go home- when judging they talked about how great Jenah's pictures are- I think she'll keep going. Oh I'm wrong- they do get rid of Jenah...I agree- she looks like a man!

What the hell kind of fashion show is this?!?! I mean the judges walk and then some odd people- for random people in the audience- where the hell is the crowd?! Where is the fashion crowd?! I mean yes it was a nice showcase to have Tyra walk with an entourage- but this is not a real fashion show!! This is just insane! It's gone from Dsquared runways to this crap- it is quite sad.

I don't think that Chantal walks very well- she is awful at the end of the catwalk. Salesia is the better walker. Chantal is way too stiff- plus she just took down the poor guy on stilts and she reacted- she should not have reacted. I love how these are the runways that Jaslene is booking- so sad. While the setting is quite spectacular that was no fashion show.

I think that Salesia has this in the bag. Hopefully her agency will fix her hair!

Yup I was right! God I'm good

No comments: