Friday, March 16, 2007

VERONICA CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh.my.god. It is a dark day people. A dark day. Kristen Veitch has pretty much confirmed that all of her sources are saying that it has been cancelled- CW just has to release a statement. Piz getting cast on another show was a big sign but still. No more Logan!? Are you frakkin kidding me?!!? How will I deal!?

I mean the first season of this show was absolute perfection. Perfection I say. The kiss at the Camelot motel- best kiss ever. I mean right now the episodes aren't as great as they once were- but they are still better than almost anything else on television. It is hard to keep that level of brilliance- I don't see any other show really that is reaching it.

I am sad. Depressed. No more Logan....

Ok I just read something- it may come back next year set 4 years in the future as a completely different show- with Veronica as an FBI agent. And none of the current regulars...not sure how I feel about that. But it hasn't been confirmed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If there is a God this will never happen. While I think it is a good idea to transform the show into an adult FBI show, I don't like the idea of not watching a single new episode for four years!!!
Shauna you have ruined my day!

Shauna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This sucks.