Monday, March 26, 2007

Dancing with the Stars

Apolo Anton Ono- For the love of god tell me he'll lose the bandana! I have to admit that while they are all bedazzled these dresses are horrid! It's ok- I'm not wowed! Oh god his greasy hair is making me nauseous- nasty!

Shandi Finnessay- they need to use the floor more- they are just staying in one place. Even I know that! This guy kills me- he is just slithering around! She really isn't graceful- she is incredibly stiff and slow! Reminding me of Lisa Rinna who was horrid.

Clyde- again, I don't know him but he seems like a nice guy. I do like him- he is trying really hard. I mean he is awkward but he's having fun! I mean he is like my dad's age- so I always have a love for the older people.

Leeza Gibbons- Poor thing is kind of stumbling but I mean she's 50- I say you go. I've always found her ridiculously annoying but now I have some sympathy for her. I couldn't do it. And it's her mom's bday and she is in the final stages of Alzheimers?! Oh god now I like her more- I have a huge amount of respect for her right now.

Ian Ziering- Broadway Star?! What now!? Look at Steve dancing away- I think Kelly taught him a lot at prom. God they are bringing out the mom card tonight like mad! God why do I find Ian attractive/!? It is so weird?! Oh he is so light on his feet! Look at those side kicks- Elvis eat your heart out! OH MY GOD! IT'S DAVID SILVER!?!? Is this the peach pit after dark?! I mean She warned me there would be a BAG appearance but it is still a nice little jolt! I really like them!

Paulina- oh god La bamba- christ I loved this movie..RICKY!! Anyways, I mean she is stiff but she's only ever had to look good in clothes. Her kicks are a bit lame...and she is waiting a bit too long to be led. Woohoo!! David Silver again!! Not sure of the link here but I love it!

Billy Ray Cyrus- God he really is a ne hit wonder- he only ever can refer to Achy Breaky Fire. He has to learn to not count outloud. Well he doing better than last week- he is moving with good speed. Still really stiff- doesn't really know what to do during pauses- they are very awkward. And god I hate his hair- I think I may prefer the mullet! Why is Sela Ward with his family? {erfectly ordinary- is that a good thing?

Heather mills- aka skanky golddigger....god I hate her! Vote her out! I don't care about the one leg- did you not hear the shit she was saying about Paul!?!? He should have listened to Stella in the first place! In all seriousness this is grossing me out- she really thinks she's sexy. Nasty. Robbie Williams!? Robbie Williams is that you!?

John Ratzenberger- go Cliff!! I am so on Team Cliff! I like him- I mean he is pretty light on his feet for someone of his age! I like him a lot

Laila Ali- I think she is really good- she isn't as masculine as I predicted she would be. I guess Serena Williams still holds the title of manliest in sports. Anyways- I like the shimmying- and she's fast. She is very aware of her body- so far by far my favorite girl.

Joey Fatone- will Lance be there?!? He is very good about showing her- a lot of the other guys don't look like they are leading. Oh wow moving footwork- they are pretty good. WAS THAT DANNY PINTAURO?!?! Excuse me I have to rewind- IT WAS IT WAS!! Oh god that was exciting! Jonathan Bower and Brian Austin Green....wait a minute maybe not...I don't see why Robbie Williams would be with him....unless I'm missing something....did anyone else see him?!

Favorites- Layla, Cliff, Joey and Steve

No comments: