Saturday, August 8, 2009

Posh on Idol!!


I was just driving to Burlington and heard the best news- Posh has replaced Paula on American Idol!! That is amazing!! I LOATHED Paula Abdul. She was quite simply a retard. A simpleton. Nothing that she said was insightful. She wasn't helpful, she didn't add to the show. And I HATED her banter with Simon- I despised when she interrupted him. And god help us when she tried to be funny. The only time is was funny was when she was so stoned off her tree that she could hardly talk.


When I heard she was off the show because they wouldn't pay her what she was demanding I died laughing. What a retard- know your worth. You can't go from 2 million a year to 20 million- you so aren't worth it. You were marginally talented as a dancer and a mediocre to average singer at best. Don't get me wrong- for 2 years I did love to dance to her songs for a few years. But anyone could have done her songs. I couldn't believe that people were upset that she was leaving and threatened to boycott- god I hate people. Supporting mediocrity at best.


But now- now we have my Posh! POSH!! As most of you I worship at the Posh altar. When I went to the Spice Girls I completely lost my shit. And she is FUNNY- anyone who watched her reality shows/documentaries can tell you that. If you haven't I highly recommend them- she's amazing. And I cannot WAIT to see what she'll wear. Go POSH!


Team Posh Forever

No comments: