Thursday, August 13, 2009

Big Brother

Ok Jeff you have to use the coup d'etat!!! USE IT! Don't waste the power! Put up Jessie and Natalie!

Ok Jessie I had stopped hating you as much until you going into the room right now- god you are such an arrogant prick!!!

Oh god Chima's laugh is grating on my last nerve! LAST NERVE! I can't emotionally handle her! She is a raging idiot

YES JEFF IS STANDING!!!!!! USE IT USE IT!!! I love Jessie's face!! GO JEFF!!! Oh no- I didn't realize that Chima could now compete- boo!

YES NATALIE!! YES!! YES!!! AMAZING!!! HOLY SHIT!! Why the hell did he take off his shirt?!!? AMAZING!!

Jessie is sooo bad when he has to speak spontaneously

Aurevoir Jessie- I actually can't believe that he lasted this long!

What the hell!? Why was he so rude to Kevin?! He is such a closeted horrible little man!

Chima you are such a horrid little person- horrid. There is nothing redeeming about you

Ugh Kevin why the hell are you listening to She-man Chima?!

Oh yuck Michelle or Kevin- they will follow what Chima wants. Yuck

She will put Russell and Jeff up

No comments: