Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Big Brother!

Ding dong the witch is dead! Chima you are an ungrateful cow who is worthless- I despise when useless pieces of shit act like divas. Aurevoir! Thank god we never have to see her again!

Lydia what the hell is wrong with you!?!? Evil prevails?! They took you off the block my dear- Jessie evicted you honey! You are sooo ungrateful!

Be a puppet?!!? I can't believe I first liked Lydia- she is a completely horrid gross person with incredibly low self esteem. Kevin- really- you can do better!

I find nothing amusing about Lydia- she is just repulsive and annoying to me now. You can make as many Pretty in Pink references as you'd like- you will still be dead to me

Natalie also repulses me- she looked like Shrek. The way her mouth moves when she talks just grosses me out- plus the fact that she is a raging idiot altogether just makes her disgusting.

Kevin- time to switch sides

No comments: