Monday, July 13, 2009

Big Brother

Why god why?!?!? Why Jessie?!?!?! Is this some sort of punishment for me- have I done something wrong?! I love that Kevin hates him- it makes me like him more!

Oh god he's already taken off his shirt- karma is out to get me- I just have to figure out what I did

Ronnie seems way too enthusiastic about this alliance and seems to think it's a sure thing- Jessie is definitely not that excited and is not really committing to him

Come on nerds how are you not figuring out the puzzle?! Yay offbeats!

Chima is a fucking loser- it's big brother. Shit is going to happen- deal with it.

It's funny how Jessie won't pay attention to Laura- hello the boy is probably gay from what I remember last year. Hence his love of Russell- anyone who reminds him of himself is hot in his world

Does Laura have a moustache!? There is a definite shadow there!!! Moustacha!

Oh god Braden is a retard- he is on a different thought plane?!? Yes- the one you reach after smoking copious amounts of weed

Laura is safe?!?! I though you didn't like her! Ok I agree with the Chima nomination- she is a low rate Lil Kim tool. But I LOVE Lydia!

No comments: