Thursday, July 9, 2009

BIG BROTHER!!!

I don't even think it's possible for me explain how excited I am for this show- it is by FAR my favorite reality show! True story- I once dated a guy because my mom had just moved and didn't have cable and I needed a place to go watch Big Brother.

They say there is going to be a mystery guest- I will give anything to have it be Dr. Will! Dr. Will I heart you sooo much. Please don't let it be Kaysar- holy overrated batman. He was NOT a good player.

Ok based on that picture the pic could be Howie- god no! Or maybe James. A high school click- I'm sure I would have been an athlete! HAHA- I would have been thrown in the nerd pack in two seconds straight

I saw Ross Mathews interview with the house guests- that Jordan looks like a complete moron- she was bragging that she just got her boobs done 3 weeks ago- charming.

Is it just me or does Chima look like Lil Kim- she looks like she has had a LOT of work

Russell the love muscle!? Charming!

I think the fact that this dumbass calls sex booger is going to make me want to kill her.

What is with Kevin and all the "enese" talk- again, this may start to bother me soon.

Who the hell would choose to sleep on an inflatable bed? I would NOT be pleased.

I love the Kevin is calling out Natalie on her real age.

A days of our lives looking guy- haha Jordan is a tool

Russell is disgusting- I can't handle anyone who's neck is larger than his head. Plus the head itself is teeny tiny- it's like the guy from Beetlejuice

Oh they just said that we do know the extra person- PLEASE LET IT BE DR. WILL!!!

Ok I absolutely love you Lydia now for calling Kevin your Duckie! I love you now

OH NO! They need another offbeat person- does that mean Evil Dick? I did like him during his season but I need an attractive guy in there- WILL!!

Well at least Jordan can admit she isn't intelligent

I am having trouble looking at Chima's face- there has been a LOT of work there!! And I can't believe that she is a brain

OH NO IS THAT JESSE?!!?!? I CAN"T HANDLE HIM!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!

OH GOD NOT COWBOY_ PLEASE NO!!! OH GOD MAKE IT STOP!!! What the hell!??!!? Why him- he was AWFUL!! AWFUL!!! There are WAY better people to bring in

NOT JESSICA!!! ACH!! I can't stand her voice!! Please no!! Her voice is awful!

BRIAN!??!!? He was there for like 12 seconds- who the hell cares about this guy!?/ Seriously- he was an awful player. Granted he is attractive

NO NOT JESSE!! WHY GOD WHY!??!

WHO THE HELL PICKED OUT THESE 4 PEOPLE!?!?! THEY ARE THE WORST CANDIDATES EVER!!!!! I am literllay upset right now- these are the WORST pics ever!!! I usually agree with what they do

I think i might puke watching any of these. I mean Brian and Jessica are the lesser of the evils. Just DON"T make it Jesse or Cowboy- they will ruin my season

Ok the brains are not doing well at all! LET THE OFFBEATS DROP!! NO COWBOY!!

Yes Jeff is out- send off Jesse!

Well there goes Brian- GO JESSICA! YES! NO COWBOY!!! YES!!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! NOT JESSE!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!!

Jesse is going to nominate Lydia and Kevin because he's horrid. I HATE HIM SO MUCH!! This is sooo upsetting!

No comments: