Friday, May 16, 2008

Rock of Love 2

Rock of Love 2 is already starting?!?! SO EXCITED!!! A whole new set of incredibly dumb and slutty girls to laugh at- awesome

Wait why do I recognize Megan? She looks familiar to me...ok I googled her and she's from Beauty and the Geek. Someone loves the reality tv!

Bret- seriously, those are your vips?! Daisy is FRIGHTENING!! The lips and boobs are terrifying- i'm scared to look directly at her...like an eclipse...I might be blinded...total eclipse of the whore...

And he's already macking it with all of them in front of the other girls- classy!!

Man Megan does not like him to talk- she just kisses him. It seems to be a good strategy

Well the one fan is a bit crazy- let's see if he takes away Destiney's pass

I love the girl who says she's not aggressive who jumps all over him in her bathing suit.

Aubrey is terrifying looking- she is so anorexic with rotten teeth

Oh god Angelique might be the new scariest person I've ever seen- she's like a skinny hatchet face....but with less sex appeal....seriously...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait! I missed the end of the last one. Who did he choose? Schizo or flotation boob?

Shauna said...

No the "normal one" Jess