Friday, May 23, 2008

Day 4- Mykonos


So I now have to go cold turkey off the ativan- i didn't feel very well yesterday so took some again last night...and missed Delos today!! DAMMIT!!! We are going to go tomorrow morning instead right before we catch our ferry to Naxos. Luckily it still fits into the itinerary but still- I was not pleased. It did give us a chance to explore the main town Hora and eat by the port there- sooo pretty! There is a ginormous pelican named Pedros who is like a mascot here- I love him!! I may have taken 3000 pics of him...again- I love him. We did a bit of shopping but mainly just got lost- the town was designed as a labyrinth to evade pirates..and apparently McGills!! Mom isn't feeling great today so she stayed up in the room while I went down to the beach for the afternoon. I did go swimming but it was bloody cold!! I just got back from eating dinner by myself- god I'm an independent woman. So tomorrow hopefully we will make it to Delos!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so super jealous it's crazy, I really really really want to go to Greece, so I hope you're taking really good notes on what's good/disappointing/amazing but undiscovered by tour books. I also expect that in a few years we will see your first real book, tentatively entitled "Gelatos of the World: Eat Me."