Wednesday, May 14, 2008

America's Next Top Model

I still think that Anya has this in the bag- and if she does win she will be the best winner in a while. Yes her voice is annoying but she looks like a model.

Oh god the brought Saleisha out of the gutter for this. God she was such an awful winner- she's done absolutely nothing.

I hate Whitney during her commercial- she doesn't know how to be natural at all. But she's better that Fatima and her robotic nature

I think that Fatima will go home before Whitney- I think they want to have a plus size girl in the finale.

They are walking in a Versace show?!?! Ok maybe it won't be Whitney- I don't know unfortunately if she can fit into the clothes

Oh it was Whitney- that's what I thought!

Ok yes Anya so has this in the bag!

Whitney is doing a really good job. She is walking much better than Anya did- she is going too fast and not model walking. They only had two looks? I guess this is better than last seasons Chinese runway. Anya's arms looked awful while she walked.

Whitney most definitely kicked ass at that challenge- although I still think that Anya has it in the bag.

Haha- I love that Paulina broke out a tiara for the final judging. Oh here goes Tyra talking about herself instead of Whitney.

WHITNEY!?!?! They did a plus size one- I'm pretty sure to prove a point. I still think it should have been Anya- but Whitney did a better job on the runway.

No comments: