Thursday, July 5, 2007

Big Brother 8

Oh god I'm excited- I love this show!! I just saw the premise- getting locked up with your nemesis. God I would hate that- I would make Kara's life a living hell!!

Bitter exboyfriends- bitter queens- FANTASTIC!! Oh god this'll be good!

Yuck why is Julie Chen still the host?! I mean I know she's sleeping with Les Moonves but she is just horrid- and has the worst hair ever...although the dress is fabulous!

Yeah I would be shocked to get my key too....especially when a camera cew is nearby...Oh god the football layer is nas...what a horrid tattoo!! Is it just me or does the dad look just like Tommy Lee?! Oh god I feel like Joe will be my favorite for sure!! And I already hate Jen- god I hate girls who think they are hot...

And now I hate Kail with her whole gay lifestyle thing- how could you not love Joe...I wonder if this'll be the year that I see some Queer as Folk in the big brother house!! Zach's face frightens me..

DR WILL!! God I miss you!!

I love that the exboyfriends are wearing each others shirts...and have gigantic nipples! haha! That is very sad that the dad doesn't care at all...

It looks like a brownie patch...oh poor little Nick! Why wouldn't you pick the athlete?!?! Why would you pick the gay boy for an athletic competition?! It's like picking me- don't do it!!

I'm not incredibly flexible in my netherregions- HAHA!! God I love Joe!! I think I would be pissed if I was upstairs and not able to compete- I have too many control issues...

The dad-daughter pairing could be quite problematic- I mean we all saw what happened with Michael and Nakomis- it did not work out well!! They do not even communicate with each other!!

Oh god do not give the scary christian lady the head of household!! Oh my god this gonorrhea story is fantastic!! FANTASTIC! God this show is fantastic!

Ok Dustin has too much hair to wear that shirt! Man Danielle looks so upset! Oh Joe shake his hand! Ok I want to hear the story with Danielle and his father!

Oh I love that Mike is America's Player! I do like this guy! He is awesome! Oh I thought he was a cute nerdy boy- why the hell does he have nipple rings?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No way, the ex football player is the hot one, non?