Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Gilmore Girl Random Thoughts

WOOHOO!! They are making Logan a bad ass again... I have to say I used to find him very sexxay but the loyal boyfriend thing...yawn...Now that he's leaving on a jet plane...love him

I am aware that this is a "quirky" show but the pushing of the bed through the streets was even too much for me.

Luke is SOOO unattractive- yuck. Why would people want Luke and Lorelei together?!! Christopher is her lobster...her baby daddy...plus he's hot and witty. Luke is sullen and boring. Terribly boring. I liked their dynamic when they were just friends and he was pouring her coffee. I despise them as a couple.

It has been 7 years....you would think that Alexis Bledel would learn that she is being paid to "act"....she is quite horrible

Miss Patty is looking fabulous- must have had gastric bypass....and am I the only person who gets a little thrill anytime that Sally Struthers is on the screen...she amuses me every time!

No comments: