Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Glee

Screw him if he thinks he's taking the Diana Ross part from me!! I heart Kurt. Always.

EVE DONOVAN!!! EVE DONOVAN!!! Eve is Quinn's mother- this is AMAZING!!! Again- EVE DONOVAN!! Remember when her face was sliced by the rapist- totally inspired Kelly Taylor being burned.

JESUS CHRIST!!! Now Finn is singing I'll stand by you- is this episode written specifically for me?!!? Thank you Glee writers!

Hopefully Finn's mother teaches him what sex is and how you get a girl pregnant.

He's cheating off a girl who thinks the square root of 4 is rainbows- Again Kurt I love you. You are replacing Ricky as the gay best friend of my dreams

I think I'd fall off my chair if a man sang to me the way Mr. Shue is to Rachel- even if he is telling me I'm a psycho. I'll live with it...it's been too long! Why is it so hard to find a man who sings like this and is straight?!?!?

I would definitely rather have Puck as my baby daddy- that boy is getting sexier by the episode. I am able to look past the hair to the sexy beast beneath it

Yeah I'd definitely pick Puck. I mean to tell my parents I'm pregnant through a lame ass Paul Anka song- lame. I can't believe my parents danced to his lame music at their wedding

Timer on the microwave- that is what my parents always did!

Loving how much Artie is singing lately! Kurt doing his little shake in the background- amazing!! And puck you sexy beast. Love Kurt's little call me

No comments: