Sunday, March 29, 2009

Amazing Race

Again- I hate Cara and Jamie. She hates the sound of foreign languages?!?! Then what the hell is she doing on the amazing race?!

Oh I"m not going to like this- I hate zoos. Look at that poor elephant having to ride that machine...poor thing!!!

HAHA Bite size!! That was a funny line. Oh the poor tiger on a chain- that is so sad

Oh I have a bad feeling about Mel and Mike- that doesn't look good for them

Again- could these girls be ruder??!!? I Hate them so much- they don't have to scream at everyone

I really like Mel and Mike- I hope there is a way that they can catch up- and the girls mess up and are eliminated!

Wow that is a lot of penalties- I have never seen a team cheat like that!

At least Margie fainted at the pitstop and had already finished the leg

Oh poor Mike and Mel- they were so good- it sucks that they had such a bad cab driver who lost it for them

No comments: