Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Grammy's- Thoughts

I didn't have time tonight to live blog tonight to this but I thought I'd put down some thoughts from tonight.

First off- Jennifer Hudson is marrying Punk from I love New York 2?!?!? Seriously?! Jennifer- he used to "date" New York- you can do better

I liked Carrie Underwood's dress- it was bedazzled to within an inch of it's life but I still liked it

OMG what the hell is going on with Chris Brown?!!? He is under investigation for beating down a girl who called the police and had visible markings on her. Then Rihanna doesn't show up to the awards tonight- did he beat down Riri!?!?! What the hell!??! I thought he was some cute young guy- what the hell!?

Love me some Coldplay- I can't believe I didn't see them in concert this tour!!

Thom Yorke I heart you. I love you. You rock my world. I have got to see Radiohead in concert again- they are spectacular

Paul McCsrtney you just make me happy!!

What the hell is Katy Perry doing with all these fruit?!? I am not a big fan of this rendition

Ok MIA that outfit is just wrong- but I mean I wouldn't be able to do what you are doing on my due date so I can't really talk

Miley Cyrus I hate you. That's all.

The Radiohead guitarist is a sexy beast- I really should learn his name. Or not- all I need to know is he's a sexy beast.

No comments: