Sunday, December 7, 2008

Amazing Race

I think that Nick and Starr have this in the bag. Ken and Tina are always a long shot and have been known to do well so could steal it- but Dan and Andrew are out. They are complete idiots. If they win it will make a mockery of this whole race

Man Nick climbed that tree like a monkey- he did really well. I would suck walking across that log- my balance sucks

Tina is officially losing them 1 million dollars- I hope she realizes that as she watches this back.

Well at least they got to the bridge first i guess...that looks terrifying- i would not want to upside down!!

My god this challenge is intense!! This is hugely challenging!! This challenge is crazy- i would totally pass out!! Andrew and Dan will completely suck at this!

Tina needs to pick up the pace- when she sees that Nick and Starr are done she needs to get in gear and hurry up!

It's weird that they are taking cabs to the pitstop- usually they have to run from the last challenge.

Oh one of the cabs took them to the wrong place- Ken and Tina have lost I think

God why is Tina being so difficult- she is losing it for them

How can you not know a country's flag when you were there the day before?!!? As soon as you get to another airport there are flags everywhere!!

Oh it looks like Nick and Starr listened to the wrong guy- they seem to be lost. Nope they found it

BTW I think Dan and Andrew are out of this- obviously

I think that Nick and Starr are probably in the lead- it's always tough to tell with the editing

Yup it's Nick and Starr- that's what I thought

I wish I knew how far apart they actually were from Ken and Tina...I'd love to know times

Well it's nice that Ken and Tina reconnected

How on earth do these two buffoons think they are typical frat guys?!!? They are fat and ugly and dumb!! I dated a frat guy and let me tell you- hot! Not so bright- but hot!

No comments: