Monday, June 18, 2007

Julia pops out another one


So Julia Roberts had her 3rd child today and shocker of all shockers she named it a normal, although ridiculously boring, name. Henry Daniel Moder was born today in LA. I almost prefer Phinnaeus and Hazel, well Phinnaeus anyways. Shows some creativity- the others are boring old people names that belong on great grandparents, not babies.

Also included this pic for my baby belly rant. I do NOT want to see it...it is not attractive! It is big and stretched and makes me cringe with the idea that I may look like that one day.

Source

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Seriously? I love the baby bellies... Hee!

Michelle said...

But I'm with you on the names... boo!

Anonymous said...

I just can't stand the baby-induced outies...those creep me out for some reason.

Shauna said...

Agreed- do you remember the Roseanne episode where Jackie lifted up her shirt and revealed her nasty ass black belly button- scarred me for life!!